Star Wars: The Force Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Force Reborn

This is Star Wars the Force Reborn. This Rp takes place during Darth Revan and Malak's time. The Old Republic, 3960 Years before Episode One. Please feel free to join and look around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search of power (spar/rp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 37
Skill : 4375
Force Ability : 2100
Aim : N/A
Strength : 1900
Intelligence : 3150
Army : sith
Credits : 4100
Weapons : Double Bladed Lightsaber
Registration date : 2008-10-30

The search of power (spar/rp) Empty
PostSubject: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:24 am

Caleb stumbled across the field as he looked around.. Deset. He laughed and continued to walk forward hoping to meet a sith as he had become lonely being the only sith he knew of in the galaxy even though he knew that sith were plentyful
Back to top Go down
Tal Ulic

Tal Ulic

Number of posts : 10
Skill : 780
Force Ability : 610
Strength : 510
Intelligence : 490
Credits : 1,500
Weapons : Green training saber
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:05 am

Walking out onto a field Tal scratched the back of his head wile letting out a sigh, why had the council sent him HERE of all places; it was miserable, scorching and dry. Surly this was the worst possible place to be in the galaxy. As the wind picked up Tal seen a figure off in the distance, being lost Tal thought maybe this man knew the way to a town; or at least a well. Walking through the sand Tal called out “YOU THERE, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE NEAREST TOWN!?”
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:53 am

Caleb looked and saw the man. He listened as he heard something then he deciphered it as a question. Walking closer to the man he said to him in a clam voice "Sorry, But I am lost as well"
Back to top Go down
Tal Ulic

Tal Ulic

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 am

Slightly disappointed Tal looked around, nothing but barren desert. Letting out a slight sigh he shook his head and said “Were are my manners, I am Tal Ulic, and you are?” sticking out his hand his robes lifted up, reveling his lightsaber, he had not intended this but hoped that the man didn’t notice. Thinking that he could be meeting a possible alley on this trash bin of a planet Tal continued to hold out his hand; if he only knew that this man wasn’t a friendly, but a sith of all things.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Number of posts : 84
Skill : 21,430
Force Ability : 6,140
Strength : 11,430
Intelligence : 3,980
Army : N/A
Master/Apprentice : N/A
Credits : 970
Weapons : A red Double-bladed lightsaber and 2 Electrum Light-Sabers, 1 Orange, 1 Black

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:59 am

((OOC: Can I join in? ))
Back to top Go down
Tal Ulic

Tal Ulic

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:35 am

(ooc. Fine with me, up to caleb tho Razz )
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

Number of posts : 292
Skill : 37,780
Force Ability : 12,715
Strength : 24,285
Intelligence : 13,545
Army : Sith Order
Master/Apprentice : None
Credits : 395
Weapons : Linked Fiber Cord Saber- Yellow
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:08 am

(If Maon joins I must join. Well. If he does I might pop up with my army of 60)
Back to top Go down
https://theforcereborn.rpg-board.net
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:29 pm

(Maon you can join xD why wouldnt I let you? >_> Bane I swear to satan that if you do I will use my nuclcear pancake)

Caleb reached out sensing the Tal's saber, caleb grabbed the hand and shook as his other hand rested on his saber still hidden under his cloak. "My name Is Lord Caleb" Caleb Shuffled under his cloak uneasy about the saber
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm

*Runs*
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Weapons : A red Double-bladed lightsaber and 2 Electrum Light-Sabers, 1 Orange, 1 Black

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 am

Maon walked through the distance now bored for no one was around him and Darth Bane was off on some mission. "Is there really no living being in this wasteland?" He mumbled to himself as he walked through the barren. He then saw to figures in the distance, he felt the force from both of them. "Well isn't this just great..." He straightened his stance and ran towards them with tremendous speed.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Caleb looked to the direction that maon was coming and his hand gripped his saber tightly while he redied himself as he said to Tal
"Who might that be"
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:26 pm

(Tal won't be posting for a while, so pretend he isn't there.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 am

((OOC: Damn it all, and I wanted a double fight, oh well. When he comes back, if he comes back in time, he can jump in from watching I guess))

Maon was low on supplies and these two sure must have some, He had to kill and steal like his old days. Running faster he drew his two sided saber from his side and lit one end, letting a red light flow from it. Jumping up in the air with a force push, he fell down quickly onto the cloaked man, striking down with his saber with great force.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 am

(Sorry xD)

Caleb looked up as the man came down with his saber. Caleb quickly Drew his Saber Letting the red flow as he put it up in a attempt to block the mans saber. Caleb noticed that the other mans saber was red and said "A sith?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:36 pm

He smiled as he jumped back. "I am neither a Sith or a Jedi, but I do train under a Sith" he twirled his saber in a circle and held his hand out, letting electricity charge in his hand. Laughing now he threw his saber and the man while shooting lighting at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 am

Caleb jumped to the side and ran at nihilus shooting lightning at him while he spun his Double bladed saber
"why fight me then? you are just gonig to die"
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 am

Nihilus just raised his saber, absorbing the lightning. "Yes... your life will be in my own... what a feast this will be" he said as he grasped the force around him and threw it at Caleb.

((OOC: Ignore what I said before, I'm a sith))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search of power (spar/rp)   The search of power (spar/rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search of power (spar/rp)
Page 1 of 1