Star Wars: The Force Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Force Reborn

This is Star Wars the Force Reborn. This Rp takes place during Darth Revan and Malak's time. The Old Republic, 3960 Years before Episode One. Please feel free to join and look around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Landing (Take over of Kegan)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

Number of posts : 292
Skill : 37,780
Force Ability : 12,715
Aim : N/A
Strength : 24,285
Intelligence : 13,545
Army : Sith Order
Master/Apprentice : None
Credits : 395
Weapons : Linked Fiber Cord Saber- Yellow
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Landing (Take over of Kegan) Empty
PostSubject: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 am

(Lets make this rp last, so attack the temple after about two pages of planning and stuff.)

Darth Bane's ship rustles in the atmosphere waking him. "Oh... oh...... Were here....." He says stumbling out of his seat. He gets up as the ship slowly and carefully lands. "So this is his camp......" Darth Bane says looking around. A few stormtroopers were walking around. They weren't normal. "Sabers....... They have lightsabers........" Darth Bane says approaching the large hut in the center. He enters seeing Darth Revan sitting in a chair, while a stormtrooper covered in yellow stands in the back with a hologram of the Kegan temple on the table. "We will start our attack.... Oh Darth Bane. It is our pleasure." The trooper says bowing. The three other troopers bow. "Thank you." Darth Bane says taking a seat next to Revan. "So Lord Revan what do you say?" The Trooper says.
Back to top Go down
https://theforcereborn.rpg-board.net
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Number of posts : 97
Skill : 7,090
Force Ability : 4,400
Strength : 4,580
Intelligence : 3,750
Master/Apprentice : Malak
Credits : 13,420
Weapons : 1 Red Training Light Saber|Black Standard Lightsaber
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 am

"I think the plan is okay for now. We must go over it, and works out any kinks and bugs. There can't be any problems, it MUST run smoothly, " Revan answers the troopers question. "But first, I would like you to leave the hut so I can speak with Darth Bane." Following his commands the trooper leaves the hut and awaits further orders.

As he leaves, Darth Revan turns toward Bane and smiles, which cannot be seen threw his mask. "So, Bane...I see you have made progress in your skills, you seem much more powerful then when we last met, " Revan says to Darth Bane. Quickly Revan jumps up, unleashes his black lightsaber and swings slower then his normal swing toward Rvans neck.

((just go along with it as u would a normal fight...dont worry. lol))
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:51 am

Darth Bane quickly took out one of his Electrum Lightsabers and unleashed the golden blade, parrying the blow. "You are quick Revan. But are you quick enough?" Darth Bane said letting a fury of slashes horizontally and vertically. He leaped backwards letting out one hard horizontal slash at Darth Revan's pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 am

Revan spins his lightsaber in his hand, making it face downward. He moves the saber and collides with Banes, causing a loud screeching noise. Using his left hand he pushes the lightsaber away from him and jumps backward.

Relinquishing his black saber he laughs and sits back down in his chair, and motions for Bane to do the same. "Sit down, sit down. You have become quite skilled in the force I see...Very good...but in all seriousness, where is your apprentice?" asks Revan.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:25 am

Bane smiles. He had grown attached to Revan, even though he did not know him very well. He sat in his chair folding his hands and holding them near his face. "The fool was not in his chambers. I left without him." Darth Bane said grimacing.

(Come on MSN)
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 am

"Ah, I see. You should keep him on a tighter leash," says Revan jokingly to Bane. "As you may know by now, we will hopefully be taking control of this planet. I have been making plans to take over, but they are not complete. I figured you would be a good help, considering your strength."

Revan asks Bane with a serious look, "Are you on board for this or not?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:27 am

Bane sits gripping his hands tight. "I'm in." He says letting go and putting his arms on the rests. "So. Whats the plan Lord Revan?" He says looking at the Hologram of the gigantic Citadel floating over the table.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Number of posts : 84
Skill : 21,430
Force Ability : 6,140
Strength : 11,430
Intelligence : 3,980
Army : N/A
Master/Apprentice : N/A
Credits : 970
Weapons : A red Double-bladed lightsaber and 2 Electrum Light-Sabers, 1 Orange, 1 Black
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

Maon walked inside the hut with a scowl. "A fool? It seems you like to talk about me when I am not around Master Bane." He stood at the entrance, not bothering to sit.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:53 am

"Ahhh.... My apprentice.... Lord Revan this is my Apprentice Maon. Bow! Have you no manners!" Darth Bane says standing. "I guess our assault on the fortress will be much easier now." Bane says sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

Weapons : A red Double-bladed lightsaber and 2 Electrum Light-Sabers, 1 Orange, 1 Black

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 am

Maon looked away. "Tch, manners who needs em." He looked at the Sith Revan. "Take no offense but I bow to no man."
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:54 am

((Pshhh. Sith Revan? Sith Lord Revan xD))

"Why hello there Maon..." Raven says quietly. He looks toward Bane, and tilts his head barely noticeable to anyone but him. Slowly Revan reaches for his lightsaber then grabbing a hold of it he pulls it out quickly. Unleashing the dark black blade, he jumps over the back of his chair and rushes toward Maon.

Lightsaber in his right hand he swings once again slower then usual towards his neck.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 am

Maon saw this coming, he was holding back alot he could tell. "You shouldn't hold back!" He yelled as he unleashed his double saber blocking Revans, a mass amount of black and red sparks flew as they connected.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:33 am

Darth Bane smiled unleashing his yellow electrum saber. He rushed at Maon swinging at his head and ducking under unleashing his red electrum saber, and slashing at his pelvis. "Let's put some manners into the boy." Bane says swinging away.

(Make sure to be on MSN Revan)

Last edited by Darth Bane on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:44 am

Maons eyes widened as he saw Bane run towards him, unleashing the other side of the saber to protect his pelvis, he held the double sided saber with one hand and drew his orange saber to block the head shot. "Two against one eh? Not very fair... for you two!" He charged electricity on the outside of his hands and shot them at both Reven and Bane.
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:42 am

Revan sees the lightning coming towards him, and puts his hand out pushing it away with the force. Both hands occupied, he tilts his head toward his left side. He pulls back his head and the saber comes with it and begins levitating in front of his face, head still look to the left. Quickly, he unleashes the saber and makes the saber point toward Maon. Spinning his head forward he sends the lightsaber fly in the direction of Maons face.

OOC: I was going to use my tongue for the move of the saber, but i realized the mask prohibits it..=.=
Back to top Go down
Darth Sion

Darth Sion

Number of posts : 44
Skill : 21100
Force Ability : 6120
Strength : 7309
Intelligence : 6130
Master/Apprentice : Master: Darth Nihilus
Credits : 11600
Weapons : 1 Pink Electrum Saber, 1 White Curved Hilt Lightsaber
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 am

Darth Sion jumps into the hut saber in hand. He deflects the thrown saber back at Revan and stands in front of Maon. He holds his saber still ignited and looks towards Revan. He bows before him, also nodding at Bane. "Hello my master, do you need my bidding." He says trying to stop the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 am

Darth Bane chuckles to himself. "You should be kissing my feet fool." Darth Bane says laughing directly at Sion. He did not want to start a fight but he wanted him to learn his place. Darth Bane approaches Darth Sion holding his saber up to Sion's face. "You should learn your place dog. Now if you like your left eye unscathed I suggest you kiss my feet." Darth Bane said smiling and waving his saber over his eye. Darth Bane was obviously mistaken, not knowing that Sion was a higher ranking Sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sion

Darth Sion

Number of posts : 44
Skill : 21100
Force Ability : 6120
Strength : 7309
Intelligence : 6130
Master/Apprentice : Master: Darth Nihilus
Credits : 11600
Weapons : 1 Pink Electrum Saber, 1 White Curved Hilt Lightsaber
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 am

"Dog?...I'll show you a dog." Darth Sion hits Banes lightsaber away from his eye with his own and kicks him sending him flying back into a table with a hologram of the kegan temple." I'll take it you dont know who i am... I've murdered, I've pillaged, and I've experienced nightmares far worse than you can imagine so be mindful who you call a dog." he said turning to Maon. "And you..." Sion said pointing at Maon "Be watchful of your master, or you might find me taking his place." Sion puts his light saber under Banes throat.
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:26 am

Darth Revan can be seen in the backround putting both lightsaber back in their holsters and and slipping out of the huts entrance way, unnoticed by anyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Maon growled in anger as he flicked his saber from Banes throat and pushed Sion into the wall with the force. "Like you can compare to any of us in here fool" He Put his orange saber away and opened the palm of his hand, letting lighting flow through it.
"KNOW YOUR PLACE!" He yelled as he through the lighting at Sions chest.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Darth Bane stands up realizing Darth Sion's power. He jumps in front of the lightning shooting his own at Maon. The two collide and stay in mid-air. "Hold your anger boy.... Save it for the attack." He lowers his hand making the lightning disappear. "Now.... Let us find Lord Revan..." He says exiting the hut and following after Revan. He catches up quickly. "So my master, what is the plan."
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Maon stopped the energy of his saber and put it to his belt glaring at the man. "Tch" Is all he said as he walked out, following Bane.
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

Darth Revan

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:30 pm

"Well...I have no idea to be truthful. Me and the Yellow Commander only anticipated you and Maon here." said Revan answering Banes question. "So I have devised a plan. You and Sion will create a new plan, considering how well you two get along I think it should be an easy task," Revan says laughing. "Of course, Maon and I will need something to do..and so will my Yellow Commander...." and Revan sits in silence thinking for a few moments. Mind made up he tells Bane what he is planning. "Me and Maon will go together to the Temple considering he has such respect for me..((>_>))..and Yellow Commander will help both of you((I mean Sion and Bane)) make the plan."

"Now Bane, go tell Sion all of this please. Oh and could you also get Maon to come to me.." Revan asks Bane politely. Turning his back to Bane he motions for the Yellow Commander to go into the hut.

((I will have to do Yellow Commanders part and Revans..so basically im making plan with u guys and im with Maon in the temple(hopefully) ))
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Bane frowns obviously not satisfactory with this plan. He motions to Maon to follow Revan and then walks back to the tent. He glares at Sion. "Yellow Commander.... What is the plan." He says sitting in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 am

Maon sighed as he looked at Reven. "So what am I supposed to do? Just slash and kill all the enemies in our way?" He looked around the camp, turning his head. "When do we leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing (Take over of Kegan)   Landing (Take over of Kegan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landing (Take over of Kegan)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Force Reborn :: The Galaxy :: Outer Rim :: Kegan-
Jump to: