Star Wars: The Force Reborn

This is Star Wars the Force Reborn. This Rp takes place during Darth Revan and Malak's time. The Old Republic, 3960 Years before Episode One. Please feel free to join and look around.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Infomation (Not finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Nihilus

Number of posts : 84
Skill : 21,430
Force Ability : 6,140
Aim : N/A
Strength : 11,430
Intelligence : 3,980
Army : N/A
Master/Apprentice : N/A
Credits : 970
Weapons : A red Double-bladed lightsaber and 2 Electrum Light-Sabers, 1 Orange, 1 Black
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Infomation (Not finished)   Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Maon heard Revens orders and saw the trooper run over to him. He spat on the ground.
"Bastard doesn't think I'm good enough to work by so he just gives me a trooper." He looked at the pale mask of the man inside and sighed. "Alright then... You there! Trooper!" He commanded the man who went into a salute.
"Yes Sir!" He said immediately from Maon's command.
"What is your name Trooper, what am I to call you on this mission?" The Trooper answered immediately also.
"It is Si'on, from unit B Sir!" Maon sighed.
"At least they have names." He thought as he walked in a pace. "You already know your orders yes? Then you will do everything I tell you, you will follow every command I give, if I am in the line of danger you will put your life for my own. Understood?"
"Understood Sir!" He yelled as he nodded his head, he put his arms down to his waist, waiting for his next command. With a nod he walked off toward the city with a pace, Si'on following close behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Infomation (Not finished)
Page 1 of 1