Star Wars: The Force Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Force Reborn

This is Star Wars the Force Reborn. This Rp takes place during Darth Revan and Malak's time. The Old Republic, 3960 Years before Episode One. Please feel free to join and look around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canderous Ordo Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canderous Ordo

Canderous Ordo

Number of posts : 9
Class : Bounty Hunter
Skill : 8400
Force Ability : N/A
Aim : 3170
Strength : 4630
Intelligence : 6850
Army : Freelance
Master/Apprentice : N/A
Credits : 5150
Weapons : Model 44 Blaster Pistol on his left holster, DL-44 in his right.
Golan Arms FC-1 Flechette Launcher attached to his back in a mechanic sheath.
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Canderous Ordo Application Empty
PostSubject: Canderous Ordo Application   Canderous Ordo Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

Characters name: Canderous Ordo

Race: Mandalorian

Starting Planet: Coruscant

Class: Bounty Hunter

Starting Weapon- DH-17 Blaster

Army: Freelance

Rank- Commando

Biography of Character- Canderous Ordo, later known as Mandalore the Preserver (Te Taylir Mand'alor in Mando'a), was a Mandalorian of Clan Ordo who fought in the Mandalorian Wars from 3,976 BBY to 3,960 BBY. While serving with the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders, he participated in several battles, earning significant glory and prestige with his bold tactics and leadership. Despite their many successes, the Mandalorians were decisively defeated by Republic forces under the command of the Jedi Knight Revan, and Ordo was among the survivors who were forced to give up their weapons in unconditional surrender. The Mandalorians scattered across the galaxy and Ordo began working as a mercenary, eventually settling on the planet Taris. Under the employ of local crime lord Davik Kang, Ordo encountered his former enemy, Revan, although Ordo did not recognize him, as Revan was suffering from amnesia and now served as a Republic soldier.

Having grown bored of his life as an enforcer and eager to seek new challenges, Ordo decided to join the Republic soldier and left Taris, traveling with Revan and his companions to Dantooine for a meeting with the local Jedi Council. Revan, who was retrained in the Jedi ways, was given the task of finding the location of the Star Forge, an ancient superweapon being used by Darth Malak's Sith Empire. Ordo accompanied Revan on his mission, confident that he would find new challenges along the way. Contributing his experience as a warrior and commander, Ordo helped Revan throughout his journey, content with having found a task worthy of his efforts. When Revan finally regained his memories and revealed his true identity, Ordo remained loyal and declared that he was proud to serve alongside such a formidable warrior. After Darth Malak was defeated and the Star Forge destroyed, Ordo, along with Revan and his companions, were honored by the Republic for his role in the conflict.

After the conflict, Ordo reclaimed the mask of Mandalore with Revan's help and became the first leader of the Mandalorians since their defeat in the war. Revan soon regained memories of a threat in the Unknown Regions and left known space, instructing Ordo to restore the strength of the Mandalorians in preparation for his return. Ordo then began the arduous task of reuniting the scattered clans and rebuilding their military power. While reestablishing the Mandalorians, Ordo encountered another former opponent from the Mandalorian Wars, Meetra Surik, also known as the Jedi Exile. After learning that Surik was being hunted by the Sith Triumvirate, Ordo decided to aid her in gathering the Jedi Masters who had survived the Sith assassination campaign in order to prevent the Sith from regaining their power. While traveling with Surik, Ordo continued recruiting Mandalorian clans and was instrumental in helping Surik defeat the Sith Lord Darth Nihilus. After Surik eliminated the Sith Triumvirate, Ordo parted ways with her and awaited Revan's return from the Unknown Regions, keeping the Mandalorians ready for war. (Of course most of this has not or will not take place, but being that it is impossible to make up stuff about a canon character, we're going to play pretend and say that most of this has happened.)

Class Powers:
Skill- 350
Force Ability- N/A
Aim- 350
Strength- 150
Intelligence- 250
Credits- 100

Picture of Character: Canderous Ordo Application Cander12
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane
Admin
Darth Bane

Number of posts : 292
Skill : 37,780
Force Ability : 12,715
Aim : N/A
Strength : 24,285
Intelligence : 13,545
Army : Sith Order
Master/Apprentice : None
Credits : 395
Weapons : Linked Fiber Cord Saber- Yellow
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Canderous Ordo Application   Canderous Ordo Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:23 am

Accepted! I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you seem like a very attractive gentleman, in fact if I had the opportunity I would slam your ass with my cock until you screamed in pure bliss.
Back to top Go down
https://theforcereborn.rpg-board.net
Canderous Ordo

Canderous Ordo

Number of posts : 9
Class : Bounty Hunter
Skill : 8400
Force Ability : N/A
Aim : 3170
Strength : 4630
Intelligence : 6850
Army : Freelance
Master/Apprentice : N/A
Credits : 5150
Weapons : Model 44 Blaster Pistol on his left holster, DL-44 in his right.
Golan Arms FC-1 Flechette Launcher attached to his back in a mechanic sheath.
Registration date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Canderous Ordo Application   Canderous Ordo Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

That sounds very appealing. Possibly if you send me a PM we could meet up somewhere close to each other and fuck in a public bathroom. I am open to both tossing salads and reach arounds, I would very much like you to stick your tongue inside of my anus and jerk me off. Thank you very much, I look forward to sucking you off while you take a shit. Blumpkin style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canderous Ordo Application   Canderous Ordo Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canderous Ordo Application
Page 1 of 1